How we support you
Printing Services provides scanning and processing services for exams that are composed of multiple-choice questionnaires, and are submitted on Optical Mark Reader (OMR) scanning forms. The exams are graded and statistical analysis undertaken with results emailed to York email addresses indicated on the cover sheet.
Accessing test scoring services
- York faculty, Instructors and Administrative Staff can order Test Scoring OMR forms, by filling out, printing and returning the completed Test Score and Course Evaluations OMR Order Form on our Resources page.
- To request processing of completed Test Scoring OMR forms, please bring them to 159 Central Square, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Monday - Friday, with the cover sheet printed. After hours drop-off is also available through mail slot at 159 Central Square. (Please make sure your scantrons are enclosed in a sealed envelope when using the drop-off mail slot).
Test Scoring Service Details
- The standard York University Test Scoring OMR purchased from Printing Services will be processed.
- Test Scoring OMR forms that are NOT purchased from Printing Services will be subject to additional cost.
- Test Scoring OMR batches dropped off for processing will have a three-five business days turn around time.
Test Scoring OMR forms brought in for processing must fulfill the following:
- Forms must have a completed and printed cover sheet.
- Forms must be secured by elastic bands or placed in envelope.
- Forms cannot be crumpled or folded.
- Forms must be organized and all facing in the same order.
- Forms must have an unmarked timing line. Option One
- The price for processing is included in the purchase price of blank Test Scoring OMR forms
Disclaimer Form - Keele or Glendon Inter-Campus Mail Delivery
- Visit our Resources page for the Disclaimer Form for Inter-Campus Mail Delivery